Interested in becoming a NAB Certified CE Provider?
As a CE Provider member of NAB, your organization/company is eligible to participate in NAB's Certified CE Provider program. All NCERS member types (standard or private) are eligible to apply. NAB Certified CE Providers have exclusive program benefits enabling them to bring their customers education without incurring hefty late fees.
To be eligible to become a Certified CE Provider, the following criteria must be met:
- The CE Provider must be reputable in the field of expertise related to the subject presented and associated with any of the following: an accredited educational institution, a recognized professional or trade association, or other legitimate entities capable of conducting adult continuing education.
- The CE Provider must have been a proven provider of continuing education under the NCERS program for at least 2 years and have submitted a minimum of ten programs for review during their membership period.
- The CE provider must complete and sign the Certified CE Provider Agreement, which sets forth the stipulations for continued approval.
Applications for Certified CE Provider are reviewed twice a year. The application deadlines are as follows:
- March 15th – Applications will be reviewed during NAB’s Annual meeting, which occurs in June of each year.
- August 15th – Applications will be reviewed during NAB’s Mid-Year meeting, which occurs in November of each year.
To apply for Certified CE Provider status, please contact email@example.com to request access to the online Certified Sponsor application.